Opening of the first CIIE, the Shanxi delegation carried out these activities
This morning (November 5), the first China International Import Expo was grandly opened at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai). The Shanxi Provincial Trading Group brought more than 1,000 buyers to the meeting, borrowed the Expo platform to accurately carry out procurement activities, introduced high-precision products and technologies, better met the quality consumption needs of the people in our province, and helped industrial transformation and upgrading.
With the theme of "New Era, Shared Future", the first CIIE was attended by 172 countries, regions and international organizations, more than 3,600 enterprises participated in the exhibition, and the exhibition area reached 300,000 square meters, and more than 400,000 domestic and foreign buyers attended the exhibition to negotiate procurement. The buyers in our province cover major import enterprises, universities, large hospitals, mainstream scientific research institutions and some e-commerce, foreign investment, domestic trade backbone circulation and other enterprises in the province. In order to effectively make good use of the Expo as a large platform for international cooperation, provincial state-owned enterprises in our province will hold import procurement docking and project signing activities at the National Convention and Exhibition Center on the basis of the early supply and demand docking, and strive to promote a number of new technologies, new products and new projects to take root in provincial enterprises and provide important support for the transformation and upgrading of enterprises.
At the same time, our province will also hold the Shanxi Province (Shanghai) multinational companies promotion and matchmaking meeting, around the province's twelve major areas of manufacturing to develop key industries in the investment map, select 100 investment projects, and conduct docking exchanges with multinational companies to expand cooperation. The investment promotion projects involve advanced equipment manufacturing, energy conservation and environmental protection, biomedicine, modern service industry, new energy vehicles and other industries, with strong leadership and obvious industrial agglomeration effect.
In addition, Taiyuan, Datong, Jinzhong, Changzhi, Jincheng, Lüliang, Yuncheng and other cities actively displayed the new image of urban opening and development, held business negotiations, signed procurement and other related supporting activities, and used the "spillover effect" of the Expo to attract the flow of people and information, and promote all-round economic and trade exchanges and cooperation with participating foreign businessmen and enterprises in the Yangtze River Delta region. On the opening day of the first China International Import Expo, Changzhi was holding an aniline processing trade project signing event, and Tianji Group signed a 20,000-ton aniline processing trade project with Zhenbao Oil (Singapore) Company. Jinzhong City also signed four import project agreements today, involving automobiles, high-end equipment, raw materials and other products.
On the eve of the opening of the Expo, the provincial government signed a memorandum of understanding with the Ohiggins Region of Chile to further strengthen exchanges and deepen cooperation in the fields of humanities, energy, agriculture and health.
Xi Jinping's opening speech at the Expo 10 golden sentences
(People's Daily client Yue Xiaoqiao, Liu Kejun collated)
The first China International Import Expo opened this morning (5th) at the National Exhibition and Convention Center in Shanghai, and Chinese President Xi Jinping attended and delivered a keynote speech.
"Inclusiveness, inclusiveness, mutual benefit and win-win results are the right way to go wider and wider", "China's economy is a sea, not a small pond", "China's pace of promoting a higher level of opening up will not stagnate"... The opening ceremony speech of the Expo, Xi Jinping's golden sentences are sound!
President Xi Jinping delivered a keynote speech
Xi Jinping's opening speech at the Expo 10 golden sentences
1. Economic globalization is an irreversible historical trend that has provided a strong impetus for the development of the world economy. To say that it is the general trend of history means that its development does not depend on human will. Human beings can recognize, conform to, and apply historical laws, but they cannot prevent historical laws from working. History is bound to move forward in a mighty way.
2. Looking back at history, open cooperation is an important driving force for enhancing the vitality of international economy and trade. Based on today, openness and cooperation are realistic requirements for promoting the stable recovery of the world economy. Looking to the future, openness and cooperation are the requirements of the times to promote the continuous progress of human society.
3. Looking at the history of international economic and trade development, it has profoundly verified the law of "common will advance together, and closed will each retreat". By reducing barriers and opening wider to countries, international economic and trade can open up the bloodline; If we treat our neighbors as beggars and isolate and close, international economic and trade will stagnate and the world economy will find it difficult to develop healthily.
4. For human society to continue to progress, all countries should insist on opening up rather than closing, cooperation rather than confrontation, and win-win rather than monopoly. Today, with the in-depth development of economic globalization, the law of the jungle and winner-take-all is a dead-end street that is getting narrower and narrower, and inclusiveness, mutual benefit and win-win results are the right way to go wider and wider.
5. I have stressed many times that China's door to opening up will not be closed, but will only open wider and wider. China's push for a higher level of opening up will not stop! China's efforts to build an open world economy will not stop! China's pace of promoting the construction of a community with a shared future for mankind will not stop!
6. China will always be an important promoter of global common opening up, China will always be a stable power source for world economic growth, China will always be a dynamic market for countries to expand business opportunities, and China will always be an active contributor to global governance reform!
7. China's initiative to expand imports is not an expedient measure, but a long-term consideration for the world, the future, and common development.
8. The business environment is only better, not the best. All countries should strive to improve their business environment and solve their own problems, and cannot always whitewash themselves and blame others, and cannot only shine on others and not themselves like a flashlight.
9. China's economy is a sea, not a small pond. The sea has calm times and stormy times. Without the wind and rain, it would not be the sea. Stormy winds and rain can overturn small ponds, but not the sea. After countless storms, the sea is still there! After more than 5,000 years of hardship, China is still there! Facing the future, China will always be here!
10. As long as we maintain our strategic concentration, comprehensively deepen reform and opening up, deepen supply-side structural reform, and make great efforts to solve the outstanding contradictions and problems, China's economy will certainly be able to accelerate its transition to a high-quality development track, Chinese people will certainly be able to overcome all difficulties and challenges on the way forward, and China will certainly be able to usher in brighter development prospects.