Ministry of Commerce, National Development and Reform Commission, People's Bank of China, General Administration of Customs, and
Business Administration  125
Hebei, Liaoning, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Fujian, Jiangxi, Shandong, Hubei, Guangdong, Guangxi, Chongqing, Shaanxi Province (autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government) business, development and reform departments, the People's Bank, directly under the customs, directly under the inspection and Quarantine Bureau:
The trial pilot project for the construction of an open economy new system has been fully launched since May 2016. Jinan City, Nanchang City, Tangshan City, Chenzhou City, Dongguan City, Fangchenggang City, and Pudong New District, Liangjiang New District, Xixian New District, Dalian Golden Twelve pilot cities and regions including the Puxin District, Wuhan City Circle, and Suzhou Industrial Park (hereinafter referred to as pilot regions) actively explored and promoted various reform measures, and the initial results were apparent. In order to further strengthen the integration of top-level design and grass-roots exploration, and promote pilot experiments to achieve greater results, the relevant departments of the Ministry of Commerce are now proposing the following opinions in support of the exploration of areas to facilitate the expansion of trade and investment, and reform of the reform of the management services.
First, support the reform of the verification and management model for innovative processing trade in all pilot regions, and carry out trials on self-nuclear unit consumption management for processing trade enterprises with a credit rating of general certification companies.
2. Support the pilot areas to rely on special customs supervision areas to carry out bonded exhibition trading business, implement offline experience, and sell online e-commerce models, and adopt electronic segment guarantees. Innovate the form of guarantee for customs affairs and implement a diversified tax guarantee method.
III. Supporting enterprises with qualified conditions in the customs special supervision areas of the pilot areas, adopting the customs declaration mode after entering the zone, and realizing the rapid customs clearance mode between the ports and the special customs supervision zones in the pilot areas.
4. Under the premise of effective supervision of the customs, the pilot area shall be allowed to have bonded oil supply and cross-regional chain enterprise qualifications shall be carried out. The bonded oil supply business shall be carried out in the customs area to ships sailing internationally.
5. Support the pilot areas in applying for designated ports for special commodities, and establish a comprehensive inspection and quarantine reform pilot area (National Inspection and Testing Zone).
VI. Supporting pilot areas Accelerate the construction of local credit information sharing platforms and corporate credit information disclosure systems, and interface with the national credit information sharing platform and the national corporate credit information disclosure system to strengthen the sharing of information among departments. We will improve the "double-random, one-public" supervision model, and further promote information such as administrative licenses and administrative penalties on the Internet within seven working days from the date of the administrative decision.
VII. Supporting the pilot areas to step up the cancellation of examination and approval matters, and the approval and reform of record filings, and promote the reform of “separation of licenses and licenses”. According to the national unified deployment, the implementation of the negative inventory management model for foreign investment is perfected.
VIII. Investing in Hong Kong and Macao service providers investing in the "Inner and Hong Kong Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement" and "Service Trade Agreement" and "<Mainland and Macao Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement> Service Trade Agreement" in the pilot area In the service trade area opened by Hong Kong and Macao, the city and commerce authorities in the pilot areas are encouraged to register and change the establishment and change of non-financial enterprises (of which Hong Kong and Macao service providers invest), and the specific filing matters are still in accordance with the Hong Kong and Macao service providers. The Measures for the Administration of the Filing of Investment in the Mainland (for Trial Implementation).
Nine, in line with relevant laws and regulations, under the premise of foreign banks in the pilot area to set up branches, private capital and foreign financial institutions jointly establish a Sino-foreign joint venture bank to facilitate.
X. The foreign parent company of the qualified enterprise in the pilot area can issue RMB bonds in China. The eligible multinational corporations in the pilot areas are allowed to carry out cross-border RMB two-way capital pool business.
11. Support the pilot regions in their efforts to attract overseas high-level talents and open-ended economic talents to facilitate foreign high-level talents and their families to come to China and stay in China.
12. Under the framework of the “Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement” between Hong Kong and Macao in the Mainland, the restrictions on the establishment of credit investigation companies in Hong Kong and Macao service providers in the pilot areas should be relaxed.
XIII. Support the construction of border tourism pilot zones and cross-border tourism cooperation zones in the pilot regions along the border, and actively cultivate new fulcrums for tourism along the border.
The pilot regions must strengthen organization and leadership, improve the working mechanism, refine specific measures, accelerate the pace of trials in advance, and form a batch of experience practices that can be replicated and promoted as soon as possible so as to accumulate experience and lay a solid foundation for China to build an open economic new system.
Ministry of Commerce Development and Reform Commission People's Bank General Administration of Customs General Administration of Quality Supervision
April 7, 2017